Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Senior Front-end Developer
We are looking for a developer that can help us advance on the frontend. Most of us are full-stackers, but we could use someone that wants to focus more on our frontend. Our frontend is written in React & Redux, so hopefully that excites you! However, our application isn't that straight forward. It includes an advanced solar panel editor, build with a HTML5 Canvas overlayed on a Leaflet map that shows high resolution aerial photographs. We even correct for view angle distortions in those photos! You will be helping out on adding new features and maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
Wie we zoeken
- You can write a clear specification or pitch for changes (yes, writing skills are important).
- You are able to pick up new things quickly.
- You want to work 32 to 40 hours a week.
- You are able to work with a diverse group of people. You’re not a rockstar or code-ninja, you’re a human, of some form.
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- Lots of impact on our product, our culture and the solar world!
- Lots of freedom in terms of when and where you work, and how you solve problems.
- A healthy workplace where you regularly work the number of hours you signed up for, and where you are able to get 8+ hours of sleep.
- A fun team that values long-term thinking, self-empowerment and is eager to improve.
- We’re a startup, but nowadays we can offer a competitive salary, depending on your skills and experience. In addition to that we offer Stock Appreciation Rights, so that you can benefit from the growth of the company as well!
- The chance to learn exciting new things, whether that’s backend skills, GIS or server infrastructure!
At Solar Monkey, our goal is to enable solar to be the world’s leading power supply, and we accomplish that with software that makes solar power systems more affordable, secure and reliable. We do so in a very open and warm environment, where everybody can have his or her say on company values, structure, and policies.
Our main product is our design software, where our users can quickly design all kinds of solar panel systems, and get a highly accurate yield calculation. We base our predictions on climate data, system specifications and advanced shadow analysis. Our application is an advanced piece of software, that extracts information from GIS data, runs distributed over a dozen of servers and uses the latest HTML5 canvas to facilitate easy Geospatial editing tools for the end user.
Solar Monkey currently consists of 13 full-timers, of which 5 are developers, and we always have a couple of awesome interns. We have the intention and capital to more than double that in a year, so that is where you come in!