Napoleon Games Aalst
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
As Functional Analyst you are assigned to a Data Intelligence squad and responsible for determining the needs of the stakeholders and building functional designs in line with those needs.
You work closely with the product owner and communicate requirements to the data analysts and data engineers. You estimate and advise on resource planning, follow up on the development process and support the validations with the stakeholders.
- Determine needs and requirements in consultation with the product owner.
- Build functional designs in consultation with the data architect, lead data analyst and lead data engineer in your squad.
- Write user stories and test scenarios.
- Organize estimation sessions and advise resource planning.
- Coordinate the development process according to agile principles and in close collaboration with the product owner and the squad lead.
- Report to the squad lead.
- You obtained a higher degree in Computer Sciences, ICT Engineering or similar.
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar role, ideally in the Business or Data Intelligence area.
- You are an outstanding communicator who uses appropriate language at all levels -both spoken and written- in English, and (ideally) in Dutch.
- You are experienced in working according to Agile principles (SAFe, scrum, kanban).
- You are aware of the software development life cycle and engineering processes.
- You have excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- You are an advanced user of the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence etc.) or similar environment.
- You have an innovative mindset, you are creative as well as rigorous with an eye for detail while always keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- You are an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- You have a good sense of urgency, excellent prioritization skills and are capable of working in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- You are a team player who derives satisfaction from working closely with others.
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Diepgang & Structuur
Wat we bieden
Napoleon Sports & Casino is Belgian market leader and trend-setter in the digital entertainment sector. We are focused on marketing personalized and safe online gaming experiences that are thrilling and rewarding. Our platforms are built in highly performant and contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture.
In return for your dedication and expertise, Napoleon Sports & Casino offers a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer an attractive salary package, including various benefits as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our headquarters are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent.
Working at Napoleon Group, what's in it for you?
You might be wondering what working at Napoleon Group is like...
Well, your day usually starts with your commute to our offices with no traffic jam in sight. Though we offer flexitime for if you ever do encounter one, if you’d like to start a bit later or you’re just not a morning person.
Once you’ve said hello to all your colleagues, you can look forward to a cup of delicious coffee. Because, yes, nice coffee at work is not an impossibility! Our canteen is great too, offering hot meals, a different vegetarian lunch every day, pasta dishes, sandwiches, soup, salads, healthy snacks, and lots more. Though you’ll probably spend the majority of your day at your desk, where you’ll encounter plenty of natural light and look out over the E40 and the end of the traffic jams towards Brussels. You work with modern tools and can always count on the support of our IT colleagues if something isn’t right.
When you think it’s time for a break or to relax, you can either go to the kitchenette or why not challenge your colleagues to a game of table tennis on the 4th floor?
Have you noticed how your working day just seems to fly by? That’s because you’re working on various projects with different deadlines. If you’re not a dab hand at time management yet, don’t worry because you’ll learn fast!
If personal development is at the top of your list, you’ve come to the right place too. Because, as every role needs its own specific competencies, we at Napoleon Group believe a personal training trajectory is a must for all our staff. As an organisation, we also encourage ownership and initiative, because we need your input if we want to keep growing fast.