Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Senior Data Scientist
What you’ll be doing:
We’re growing as fast at the speed of the light! For that reason we’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist with a proven track record in the field of big data and data analytics/data science. Are you the star who wants to join our adventure?
How cool would it be to be part of an amazing team of 7 developers in our office in Groningen? Check the objectives and requirements below. In case you would like more information about the role, please contact our Head of Technology: Santal van der Veen.
● Design, build, test and document data integration and big data solutions
● Aggregating and analyse data
● You will help developing on the core producT
Wie we zoeken
What you bring to the team
● MSc. or PhD degree in artificial intelligence, statistics, or related field
● Good Python programming skills + data science python tools (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit learn, matplotlib, etc)
● SQL (Redshift)
● Machine learning
● Apache spark
● Preferable knowledge of Hadoop, Amazon Web Services, NoSQL.
● Professional proficiency in English
● You are able to translate complex matters into straightforward solutions
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English
You’re open to be based or to relocate to the area of Groningen
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
What we give to you
● A group of energetic, multicultural and totally good-looking colleagues (over 20 nationalities in a team of 50 people!)
● The opportunity to carve your own signature into the growth story of Hotelchamp, one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
● As the old guy in Spiderman says, with great power, comes great responsibility – take control of your development and guide where you want to take your career within the company
● Thank God it’s Thursday – Thursday drinks with the whole team and Thursday company lunch on us!
What makes a Champ
You might have heard a lot of things about working in a start-up. Honestly, we’re guilty of some of them – free drinks, a young team with funny accents from all over the world, and at least one of our developers has a beard. And also like a lot of start-ups, we’re growing super fast – we’ve quadrupled our team within a year, and like a cheetah on a skateboard going down a hill, we’re only going faster.
So what makes Hotelchamp different to other startups? The short answer is how we treat you. We celebrate the individual success of each and every employee, we’re just as interested in your development as our own, and we’ll absolutely push you to your limits – but never too far. We know that our company is only as good as the people who work here, so we only hire the best and the brightest. Because that’s what it takes to be a Champ.
We are the Champs
By quadrupling our team of Champs within a year, it’s safe to say that we are growing fast! We won’t stop and we can’t stop, and with great opportunities on the horizon, we’re on the hunt for the best and the brightest to join our team. Yes, we are a start-up and hell yes, we have lots of fun. But above all, we are ready to challenge ourselves each and every day. Are you up for it? Join in and celebrate with us.
Why you want to be a Champ
Hotelchamp provides hotels with the tools to improve their website conversion. They’re pretty darn good tools but we just can’t resist adding new features, constantly testing and turbocharging our product with machine-learning. Wrangling all the data gathered from our client websites and our obsession with optimisation is busy work though – there’s code to critique, bugs to squash and AI to prevent from attaining sentience. Our Groningen-based dev team could use a hand.