Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
API Management Specialist
- assess, define, implement and/or support world class API Management architectures for our clients,
- identify the biggest needs keeping in mind the big picture, drive technical solutions and collaborate with a diverse user base,
- develop strong relationships with technology vendors to understand and influence their product strategies,
- communicate efficiently on different levels internally and at client side with both with business and IT/technology stakeholders.
Wie we zoeken
- knowledge on design principles, patterns and best practices in implementing APIs
- knowledge in deploying and setting up API Management Platforms (Apigee, Akana, CA Layer 7, Mashery, Mulesoft, Microsoft)
- knowledge of designing and implementing web services, SOAP, REST APIs, REST architecture based on XML/JSON
- experience in implementing API Security, Access Control (Basic authentication, OAuth, SAML, etc.) and third party integrations
- experience in Implementing logging, monitoring, alerting and analytics (e.g. generating reports, integrating to other tools)
- experience with agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
A unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a genuine interest in technology.
Team spirit and international environment.
Great salary package with bonus and the option for a commuting allowance or lease car.
Career-specific training and certifications.
Devoteam is an international ICT consultancy company. We have more than 6.700 colleagues in 17 countries of which around 250 are located in the Netherlands. We are dedicated to helping our clients win their digital battles. We build IT infrastructure for digital, and ensure people are along for the ride. Our units Process Excellence, Data & Analytics, Architecture & Implementation and DevOps are 100% focused on improving business performance of our clients by making their companies truly digital.
At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation. You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks, make mistakes and change plans to find transformative solutions.
All the while, you will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life. At Devoteam, we combine strong values of respect, frankness and passion with a fun environment that empowers you to innovate and succeed.