- design, code solutions and drive ideas from concept to reality
- implement complex EAI solutions including making technology choices
- communicate fluently in Dutch and English
- experience in the EAI/SOA/IoT/integration space
- experience with one or more integration platforms (MuleSoft, Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse, Dell Boomi, TIBCO, Oracle Fusion, IBM WebSphere)
- experience with integration technologies (XML related technologies, XPATH, XSLT, XQuery, schema design, WS-*)
- experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery processes and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, ANT)
- experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server)
- familiarity with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- familiarity with persistence technologies such as NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis)
- experience with agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
Je wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Creativiteit & Kennis
Wat we bieden
A unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a genuine interest in technology.
Team spirit and international environment.
Great salary package with bonus and the option for a commuting allowance or lease car.
Career-specific training and certifications.
Devoteam is an international ICT consultancy company. We have more than 6.700 colleagues in 17 countries of which around 250 are located in the Netherlands. We are dedicated to helping our clients win their digital battles. We build IT infrastructure for digital, and ensure people are along for the ride. Our units Process Excellence, Data & Analytics, Architecture & Implementation and DevOps are 100% focused on improving business performance of our clients by making their companies truly digital.
At Devoteam, we value people over processes and galvanize potential by working at the forefront of innovation. You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it’s okay to take risks, make mistakes and change plans to find transformative solutions.
All the while, you will learn from the best, building relationships and skills that will last your entire professional life. At Devoteam, we combine strong values of respect, frankness and passion with a fun environment that empowers you to innovate and succeed.