Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Finance and Compliance Manager
• Monitor and supervise the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, supplier invoices, payments, credit controlling, tax declarations, compliance process and other transactions,
• Taking the lead of the procurement and company administration processes
• Oversee financial department employees, including assistants and credit analyst
• Maintaining the relations and the information flow with the accounting firm
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare and present monthly and annual managerial & financial accounting, collection and kpi reports
• Establish and maintain financial and accounting policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
• Involving/leading/initiating change projects ( i.e. software implementation, change of the accounting framework, creating the reporting pack for the company, developing the compliance tool etc...)
Wie we zoeken
• 10 to 15 years working experience ideally acquired in audit and/or consultancy companies
• good and lean communication and presentation skills
• an analytical approach to work
• high numeracy and sound technical skills
• problem-solving skills and initiative
• strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
• hands on approach
• good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
• the ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
• the capacity to make quick but rational decisions
• the potential to lead and motivate others
• good IT skills
• team management experience
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
• A dynamic environment and a fun place to work.
• A state of the art workplace in a brand new office.
• Superb international clients with equal projects.
• Direct communication lines with everyone within the organization.
• Hands-on and ‘getting things done’ environment.
• A workplace of professionals that are “the best in their trade”.
• Good remuneration package.
Taxture Global is an international advisory firm located in Amsterdam that as of its start in 2009 provides tax advisory, tax compliance and audit services to its clients. Taxture Global Tax Advice has also added legal and notarial services to the service offerings which enables Taxture Global Tax Advice to provide an extensive high quality service concept to its clients.