Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
- Functional analysis and concept design for various elements of the autonomous system and/or its subsystems
- Specification and review of (sub-)system requirements
- Setup simulation models to investigate behavior of various system elements
- Specification of (sub-)system interfaces in cooperation with sub-contractors and the software development team
- Specification of (sub-)system design, assessment of various design alternatives and selection of components
- Technical coordination with customer and suppliers
- Support test- and commissioning engineers with the definition and execution of test specifications
- Support project management by identifying and controlling technical risks
- Support safety management by identifying and controlling safety risks
- Support safety management by participating in FMEA’s and FTA’s
- Share technical knowhow and subject matter expertise within engineering team
Wie we zoeken
- MsC in Mechanical-, electrical-, control systems engineering, mechatronics, industrial automation or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a systems engineer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Dutch)
- Experience with multi-disciplinary projects
- Experience with requirement management and related tooling
- Helicopter view
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Cost and time conscious (deadlines)
- Safety Conscious
- Team player
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
We offer you a position as senior systems engineer in a growing organization, with the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the development cycle of a market-leading product. Salary and benefits are market conform and based on knowledge and experience.
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.
2getthere has a long history of delivering autonomous transit systems. Due to an increasing amount of projects and leads we have a job opening for an experienced systems engineer that can reinforce the engineering team and support the various engineering activities needed to realize these innovative systems. As a systems engineer you are responsible for engineering activities throughout the system life cycle.
During the concept phase of the project the system engineer is responsible for definition of a concept of operations and the overall system requirements, which will be further detailed in subsequent project phases to subsystem requirments such as the vehicles, the civil infrastructure (stations, guideways, etc.) the supervisor system and the ICT infrastructure.
As a senior system engineer, you will be part of a cross functional team and work closely together with project management and the product manager, on customer project implementations and product development as well as contribute to the enhancement of technology.