Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Hardware Design Engineer
The Hardware Engineer designs solutions, based on customer requirements and specifications. This in cooperation with the larger RENA organisation to make sure the design can efficiently be produced according to RENA and international standards.
Additional responsibility is the monitoring and controlling of Life Cycle Management of the components we use in our designs. The HW Engineer is capable to determine when a redesign is needed.
- Design PCB's with Altium
- Determine specifications with customer and the sales team.
- Provide input for the project planning.
- Provide (Verification) testing and production test plan.
- Create and maintain related documentation.
- Support production in manufacturing prototypes
- Responsible for the Life Cycle Management of components
- Manage the EOL/OBS process
- Investigate implementation impact, present options with pro/cons and perform risk management on possible solutions
- Track progress and report status
- Communicate relevant information to all related stakeholders
- Initiate and support process improvements to gain efficiency and promote a common way of working for Life Cycle Management
- Knowledge of CE and UL and IPC and other relative standards
- Good knowledge of embedded and analogue electronics design
Wie we zoeken
Bachelor degree in electronic engineering, electrical engineering or a similar hardware/electronics focused field of study, (by education or experience), and affinity for electronics and/or mechanics
- Higher Education Electronics or University
- 5-10 years Electronics design experience
- Good knowledge of Power Design, i.e. proven experience in DC/DC and SMPS design
- Good knowledge of embedded electronics design
- Widespread interest
- You are honest, accurate, analytical in approach and quality is your highest priority
- You are a team player with excellent social, coordination and influencing skills
- You are able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority
- You are able to coach and educate junior Engineers
- You are fluent in English
- You are able to accurately report verbally and in writing
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secundary conditions
Rena is a fast growing family-type company, with core business in the LED and Electronics Industry. Rena has a focus on innovation, mid to relatively low volumes and high diversity. For our national and international customers we develop and produce a wide variety of products to enable fast and efficient design and production. We only produce internally designed products.
Our Engineering department is staffed with experts on HW design, (embedded) SW design, Testing, Chemical engineering and Mechatronics. As a growing and innovative company we are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to strengthen our HW Engineering team.