Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Electrical Design Engineer
As the Electrical Design engineer you are responsible for designing and maintaining of new and existing
electrical installations on our Fendt sprayers. Maintaining current machines, developing next generation
machines and also investigation future technologies to be used.
- Defining the electronic architecture in the machine and setup specifications. Discuss new developments and needs with multi-disciplinary departments.
- Creating electrical schematics.
- Designing harnesses in 3D.
- Releasing the harnesses, models and drawings.
- Bring forward functional improvements to the procedures within the department
- Taking part in global development of AGCO standards for designing electronics.
- Keep up and be aware of relevant product and market development related to agricultural machinery.
- Convert these to the vision on new and existing products.
- Contribute to strategic product development regarding AGCO products and modules.
- Constructive contribution to the Engineering department meetings and other similar meetings.
- Consider the for this function relevant and applicable procedures, requirement and agreements within AGCO, AGCO Netherlands and especially within the Engineering department.
- Reporting directly to the engineering manager on project status, solutions and improvements.
Wie we zoeken
- HBO/Bachelor or MBO+ Electrical engineering, Electronics Engineering or Megatronics.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in similar function.
- Experience with electronics in harsh environment is preferred.
- Experience with Ecad software, preferred is E3.
- Experience with 3D software for creating harnesses, Creo is preferred.
- Experience with the agricultural market and the related machines is preferred.
- Experienced in clear communication in Dutch, English and German language, spoken and written.
- This function requires collaboration with 3th party suppliers, other departments and sites within AGCO and institutes.
- This function requires a small amount of travelling.
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary conditions
- The opportunity to work in a global environment
We are a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions. We work tirelessly to help make today's farms more productive and more profitable. As the world of agriculture changes, so do we. Brazenly. We do it for the farmers. For the people working for them. For ourselves. For the future.
Our collection of brands is a large part of what makes AGCO so unique. Our brands are powerful. They’re modern. They're well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. They are the ones that the world looks to each and every day.
Making machines and equipment that respond to the world's ever-changing demands for food and fuel is what AGCO innovation is all about. Hybrids, telemetry-based tracking systems, flexible technologies that respond to regional farming variances and so much more. The future is happening now. And AGCO is at the forefront of it.