Junior Test Engineer Automated Vehicles
- Writing high level test plans
- Documenting and improving procedures and processes
- Translate requirements and designs to test plans and test cases
- Review requirements and technical designs
- Review traceability between requirements and technical designs
- Preparation and execution of different levels of testing during a project. The scope of testing varies from a single component to a complete system with multiple vehicles
- Reporting and solving any issues that arise, in cooperation with development teams
- Reporting and documenting of test results
- Estimate and schedule workload and required resources as well as drafting and managing tasks
- Bachelor in automotive-, mechanical-, electrical- , control systems engineering, computer science, mechatronics, industrial automation or related fields
- Professional technical writing (English)
- Two years of relevant working experience
- Take ownership of work, strong sense of responsibility
- Stress resistant, ability to work independent
- Ability to work in a team with other testers and developers
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to keep an overview
- Ability to keep focus on the main priority
- Accuracy in test execution, documentation and reporting in line with defined processes
- Professional written and verbal communication in English and Dutch
- Willingness to travel abroad
- 2-5 Years of relevant working experience testing, involving mechatronic applications
- Experience working and testing according to the ISO26262 standard
- Multi disciplinary
- Experience with Linux OS (Ubuntu)
- Experience with Jira / Xray & Confluence
Je wordt gedreven doorEnergie & Kennis & Structuur
Wat we bieden
We offer you a position as a test engineer in a growing organization, an innovative work environment and colleagues with humor. Salary and benefits are market conform and based on knowledge and experience.
(On the job) training and courses to get acquainted with our unique product, software and line of work are part of your development path.
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.
Please note this is not a vacancy for software testing.
The company 2getthere has a long history in control of automated vehicles. These vehicles are controlled using software and are managed fleet wide using a supervisory system both of which are developed by 2GT. With an increasing amount of projects we have an opportunity for an additional test engineer. The test engineer will be responsible for the preparation of the test plans and execution of the required test cases for both the automated vehicle and supervisor systems, followed by administrating and communicating the results.