Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Field Service Engineer
We are looking for an all-round Field Service Engineer that will install, assemble and test all of our products. Projects vary from new constructions or assembly to failure analysis, trouble shooting and problem solving. You will be working about 70% of the time on site with our worldwide, but mainly European, customers for installation and service, the remaining time you will work at our facility in Renswoude for assembly and testing of our products.
With your insight and analytical skills you ensure the best performance for the customer. The customer is central to our service and it is crucial to provide timely and expert solutions.
- Installation and commissioning of EAS products on horizontal injection molding machines and vertical presses;
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs to the above mentioned installations;
- Giving instructions and training to machine operators;
- Making reports;
- preparation of on-site intervention work;
Wie we zoeken
- Technical education (preferably Electrotechniek / WTB, mechanical and/or electrical engineering);
- Knowledge and/or experience with:
- Mechanical and electrical and electronic components and systems;
- Preferred knowledge and/or experience with:
- Hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems;
- At least 5 to 10 years working experience in a similar function;
- Preferably familiar with Injection Molding industry.
- extensive technical insight;
- knowledge and experience with: ·
- mechanical components and installations;
- hydraulic and pneumatic components and installations;
- electrical and electronic components and installations;
- setting up and troubleshooting operating systems (Siemens S7; Straton is a plus);
- Fluent in speaking and writing English;
- German language is a plus;
- Good communication and behavior skills;
- Computer skills (Microsoft office).
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- customer-oriented with great empathy;
- result-oriented and decisive attitude;
- able to recognize and solve problems;
- Able to deal with stressful situations and time pressure;
- independent, whilst knowing how to use the expertise of your colleagues.
- Be able to travel 70% of the time (worldwide, mostly in Europe);
- prepared to travel and work outside standard office hours and during weekends;
- In possession of driving license;
EAS engineers time saving solutions for quick mold and die changing for different customers, mainly the automotive industry. EAS supplies electromagnetic, hydraulic and mechanical clamping systems as well as multi-couplers for injection molding machines and vertical presses. Complete solutions, including mold change tables or cars, are also a part of our scope of supply.
We are looking for a Sales Support Engineer that will be responsible for supporting our sales team, from the initial offer to the after sales activities. Together with your department colleagues you work on enquiries from (potential) customers. You make offers and support the sales and engineering department in the preparation of these. In this diverse function with many internal and external contacts you will be encouraged as a multitasker to think along with the constant improvement of the overall effectiveness of our organization.