Business Development Executive
Panda International Amsterdam
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
● The main purpose of the role is to seek and develop client development opportunities within existing clients where we can raise our profile locally and grasp opportunities to expand internationally via those existing partnerships.
● The other main part of the role is to win new exclusive business relationships and developing them further.
● The Business Development Executive will continuously map the market within the target geographical locations to identify prospective clients best fitted to the Panda International ‘ideal client blueprint’.
● You will work closely with the Panda International Marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns for winning new business (including but not limited to brand image, content campaigns and events).
● Book and attend meetings with prospective clients (onsite and remotely) to pitch the Panda International proposition.
● Contribute to building and evolving our marketing assets as the business evolves to ensure the Panda International proposition is clear, and to promote the credibility of the brand.
● Managing accounts by liaising with the recruitment teams to ensure we are capitalising on
● At least 5 years’ experience working in commercial recruitment as a Recruiter or Business Developer , along with a proven track record in achieving personal and/or company goals.
● Great communicator and networker.
● The ability to work independently while being accountable for results.
● Good understanding of how to develop business leads from marketing activities such as content campaigns and events.
● Good organisational and administrative skills
In deze baan vind je:(Financiële) beloning & Creativiteit & Diepgang
Wat we bieden
● Competitive basic salary with performance bonus scheme
● Regardless of your experience we invest heavily in your development and collaborate with top external training companies.
● We are in Life Sciences: purposeful, highly lucrative, economically stable, and exciting. The chance to work with some of the world’s most innovative and exciting companies.
● Equity in the business rewarded for high performance and commitment.
Panda International achieved a highly profitable 2020, witnessing a way above industry standard YOY growth, and is on the path to breaking many more records in 2021. Having built a strong recruitment brand European Life Sciences, we are taking full advantage of this thriving market. Our vast portfolio of clients ranges from the big biotech companies involved in the race to deliver the COVID-19 vaccine, to emerging biotech and medical technology companies busy with creating some of the world’s latest and greatest innovations.
The Life Sciences sector is currently in the global spotlight and is receiving investments on a scale never seen before and the investment curve will keep rising for years to come as the innovations continue to advance towards fighting illnesses, cancers, and other rare diseases. This is truly a great sector to be involved in and the timing could not be any better! The question is, are you ready to get involved?