Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Searching our database and job boards to find suitable/available candidates in the market
- Writing advert copy to be published to attract new candidates
- Writing marketing material to send to clients and candidates to build your business/generate interest in Opus
- Speaking to candidates to find out their suitability for work
- Administration (keeping candidate and client records up to date)
- Looking for business ‘leads’ at all opportunities
- Calling clients to sell candidates/our service to
- Meeting clients face to face
- Negotiating terms of business, salaries, rates
Wie we zoeken
The Ideal Candidate
- Money hungry
- Great communicator
- Able to build relationship easily
- A team player
Experience of direct sales / B2B / Telesales is strongly desirable.
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
We will reward you with the following:
• Up to 35%, uncapped commission
• Quarterly and annual bonuses
• A competitive basic salary
• Holiday incentives (Las Vegas, Sydney, Dubai, Thailand & Monaco)
• Fast tracked career progression
As the UK’s top recruitment company to work for, we pride ourselves on our innovative approach to recruitment and ability to create a winning company culture.
Set up in 2008, we provide hiring solutions across the IT and Engineering sectors and have been recognised by a variety of fast-growth and recruitment industry awards and accolades. This success has lead to fast growth with a number of international offices having opened within the last 12 months.
Now it's your chance to join our Amsterdam office to develop your career and be part of a very successful operation. If you are keen to work for the industry leader with a clear path for career progression, look no further than opportunities at Opus.
We offer market-leading training and career development from Consultants & dedicated Internal Trainers who combine over 100 years’ experience.