Sales Development Representative
Do you get excited about creating qualified new business opportunities and driving a revenue pipeline? Are you self-motivated, driven by results, and do you have a genuine curiosity to spot opportunities and identify gaps and growth at potential customers? Relay42’s team is expanding and therefore looking for a Sales Development Representative with an entrepreneurial mindset.
As a Business Development Representative, you are responsible for driving the revenue pipeline by creating qualified new business opportunities from inbound leads through contacting and developing relationships with potential customers and partners.
You act as the liaison between the Relay42 Partner network, Marketing, and Sales teams and are managing both a pipeline of leads.
- Responding to and qualifying marketing-generated leads and outbound prospecting towards sales opportunities
- Develop & qualify leads from partners as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market by contacting potential customers through cold calls and emails
- Manage a portfolio of existing partners and contract new partners, with the goal to drive new business opportunities
- Identify needs, buying intent, and drive interest
- Identify and remove typical buying objections in prospect discussions
- Assist sales and partners in selling to customers
- Set-up account entry and partner strategies
- Manage lead pipeline and develop sales pipeline
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Account Executives
- Coordinate and lead partner enablement meetings and attend sales meeting
- Report to the Head of Business Development on results
Our ideal candidate has hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calling). He/ she has a track record of achieving sales quotas and has at least 2 years of work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Consultant, or similar role. He/she has great people skills and enjoys engaging with prospects, talking about their business, and how Relay42 can provide solutions for their business needs.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Great people skills. You enjoy engaging with prospects, talking about their business and how Relay42 can provide solutions for their business needs.
- The ability to strategically map out organizations in an effort to get in front of key decision makers.
- Great presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with different teams
- Excellent ability to accurately forecast and qualify opportunities
- Understanding of the online advertising industry/ecosystem
- Fluency in English is a must, additional languages are a plus
Wat we bieden
Competitive salary and great benefits. Working with a highly motivated team with a mission to become the market leader in EU. And last but not least, the opportunity to work in an informal environment with ample opportunities for professional development on projects that impact millions of consumers worldwide.
- Pioneering entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Training, conferences and personal development opportunities
- A fun, dynamic and connected community with monthly and quarterly meetings/events & Innovation week
- Communal lunch & Healthy and less healthy snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours and workspace
- Pension scheme
- *Unfortunately, we do not offer relocation for this role*