Business Developer - MGB Tech
MGB Tech Dendermonde
• Business Development, Account Management
• Content creation: website, insights, brochures, news letter, quotations,…
• Mapping the market: product-market fit, competitors, prospects,…
• Business development: contacting prospects, recording meetings, building long-term relationships, generating lucrative sales.
• Account management: maintaining relationship / contract / account after start-up to guarantee long-term sales.
• Sales: answering requests, drawing up quotations,…
• See and perform all-round commercial work: prepare fairs,…
• Young in spirit, mature in approach, a reliable link.
• You will work close with our CEO, COO & CTO
• Great technical affinity, must be firmly in the shoes to convincingly implement relationships with engineer customers. You will get to develop new partners and business. Quality is important for us.
• Bachelor degree related to IT or Sales
• Strong analytical competence and willingness to learn
• Flexible work ethic and able to tackle challenges within a deadline. This both individually as within our team.
• Fluent communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
o Experience with Business Development
o Knowledge of IT
o Hydrological, physics, data acquisition or sensory know-how is appreciated
Je wordt gedreven doorAutonomie & Betekenis & Kennis & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
A vibrant working environment in an enthusiastic team, where you will encounter a whole range of technologies. The opportunity to work on state-of-the-art products and challenging projects.
The experience to follow the products and projects closely from start to finish.
The possibility to grow with the organisation and improve your skills and responsibilities.
This is accompanied with an attractive and competitive salary package which is linked to your added value.
For 19 years, our mission is to provide meaningful access to hydrological data. We provide our customers with solutions based on an ecosystem of products.
To support our growth, we need talented team players with a passion for technology.
The last 5 years, MGB has worked hard on its own product development, which can be used in a broader market.
To break open this market, we are looking for a first commercial employee.
As the challenge is large and wide, we are looking for a person who can make a difference in a small organization and who can be widely deployed.
A reliable link, who believes in the future / vision and likes to help build tomorrow's success.