Customer Success Manager
Visualfabriq’s customers are Tier One and Tier Two CPG companies which are ready for change and understand the importance of mastering their data, AI and workflows. Our Customer Success Managers are at the core of our close working relationships with new and existing customers, and are responsible for the successful implementation and ongoing deployment of our solutions.
Our Customer Success Managers have a passion for the CPG industry. As Customer Success Manager you are the central contact person providing dedicated support and responsive communications for new and existing customers in the region. Effective customer engagement includes steadfast in person and online interactions, and travel to customer locations as necessary.
Standard activities include verbal and written communications; understanding and aggregating customer needs, and ensuring they are met; liaising and coordinating with the visualfabriq development team; and, meeting customer needs by configuring the software with the customer. The Customer Success Manager also plays an important role in new business development and contributes to our product development roadmap.
- Developing new customer relationships by acquiring a deep understanding of their goals, motivations and needs
- Rapidly developing own understanding and expertise of the rationale and functionality of visualfabriq solutions
- Managing the implementation according to our proven blueprint using standard business processes, agile project management tools and shared workspaces so that our customer and the visualfabriq team are seamlessly co-ordinated
- Understanding customer’s configuration needs and translating their requirements into optimal configurations that are aligned to our implementation blueprint and product roadmap
- Implementing configurations with the customer
- Providing thorough specifications to the visualfabriq development team so that they can meet customer requirements
- Nurturing close ongoing relationships with existing clients to ensure that our solutions evolve with them
- Supporting existing customers through regular communications, meetings and online help desk management
- Developing new business through lead generation, pipeline management, responding to requests, meetings, presentations and proposals, demos and events
- Sharing lessons learned, customer experiences and best practices with the visualfabriq team
- Testing new functionalities in line with customer and roadmap requirements before implementation
- Contribute to the continuous improvements and developments of our product roadmap and implementation blueprint by sharing understanding of customers’ needs, perceptions and interactions with our solutions
Je wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Energie & Mensen
Wat we bieden
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in the CPG industry such as in consulting, sales, trade marketing, IT, supply chain or finance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Accountable team member able to work autonomously and with attention to detail
- Open to travel for new projects and account management post-implementation
- Technical experience and/or knowledge of technical concepts
Visualfabriq provides CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) companies with a truly game-changing SaaS, cloud-based, AI-applied platform that radically transforms their revenue management and enables them to become future-fit.
Our company was founded uniquely by CPG industry professionals with significant business experience who created the best-in-class solutions recognized by leading independent analysts. Since 2013, we have scaled up rapidly with Tier One and Two Tier clients and a global partner network. visualfabiq Global HQ is in Maarssen, The Netherlands; we have offices in New York City, London, Barcelona and Johannesburg, and a strategic partner in Mexico City.
Our rapid growth is driven by leveraging our success with our existing multi-national clients in order to enter new geographies. Across the world, visualfabriq is a high-performance, values-driven team with every individual putting our vision into action every day.