Dover Fueling Solutions Turnhout
As a QA Automation Engineer you will work within a highly skilled development team. You will integrate and develop test automation tools for testing a broad range of products and solutions. You are a specialist in making manual testing redundant and seek continuously to optimize QA in the development process. The projects you will be working on can be very diverse and go from our Point-of-Sale system over Payment solutions (Payment terminals, Mobile Payment, Transaction server, …) all the way to dispensers, level gauges and any other peripherals we connect.
- Specflow & Selenium are not a comical duo, but you know which purpose they serve
- You know that Jira and qTest are working together seamlessly
- You always see opportunities to automate everyday tasks
- You believe it’s imperative to keep up with the latest software development technologies
- No challenge is too big for you. You are eager to learn, and you want to get to the bottom of our products
- You feel proud and responsible for what you deliver
- We are a global company, so the English language does not have any secrets for you
Je wordt gedreven doorMensen & Structuur & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- Challenging projects over a wide range of environments (such as cloud, embedded, client, hardware-and software integration)
- A dynamic work environment with awesome colleagues
- Powerful laptop that can keep up with your speed
- A workplace far away from traffic jams
- Free coffee, fruit, sweets and drinks throughout the day even lunch is on us!
- A healthy work-life balance
- A competitive salary with nice extra’s
- 33 vacation days
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer that delivers innovative equipment and components, speciality systems, consumable supplies, software and digital solutions, and support services.