Senior C & Python Developer
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
You will be working in one of the development teams, where you will be the lead developer for our hosting platform. We are based in Lelystad, but since Corona we work remotely. We will continue to do this for the most part.
We do think it's important that we meet physically. As soon as that is possible again, we will do that 1 or 2 days a week. This is how we continue to build our platform and develop new ideas and products throughout the year.
We work in multidisciplinary project teams. This means that you also work together with product managers and colleagues from customer experience. We have a very experienced developer in-house who set up the hosting platform. He is an important sparring partner for you.
You will get a lot of responsibility and space to develop your own ideas and above all you will work a lot with the latest techniques. We like to do things a little differently than the rest!
- Thorough knowledge of and work experience with C is a must
- Good knowledge and working experience of Python is a must
- Good knowledge of and working experience with Apache, Varnish, HAProxy, Consul and MariaDB
- Knowledge of and working experience with Amazon AWS, specifically: IAM, VPC, EC2, RDS, Route 53, CloudWatch, Lambda, S3
- Knowledge of and work experience with Debian GNU/Linux
- Knowledge of and experience with LXC or similar container technology
- Knowledge of and experience with TCP/IP networking in virtualized environments
- Knowledge of and work experience with NFS servers and clients
- Able to look at a platform with an architectural eye and determine what is needed to improve it (structurally) or modify it where necessary
What else do we ask of you?
- That you want to work with these techniques, you are analytical and you like to experiment. Someone who just does it, dares to make mistakes and learns from them!
- You use your critical eye to continuously push yourself and your team to improve. You like to work in a team and you enjoy multidisciplinary work. Furthermore, we appreciate it when you:
- Are available for 40 hours
- Have a sense of humor and a positive attitude
- You find it important to continue to develop yourself and therefore keep yourself informed of the latest developments
In deze baan vind je:Invloed & Specialisme & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
We have a very cool informal and creative workplace. You get a lot of responsibility and space to develop your own ideas using a nice stack in a young and slightly crazy company.
Not unimportant are the excellent working conditions, training opportunities and a good bonus scheme.
Mijndomein started 17 years ago to make purchasing a domain name easy and affordable. We now guide our customers throughout their online journey under the motto; easy. together. smart. This has led to a growth of a total of 240,000 satisfied customers and more than 1 million domain names in our management. Not only online, but other domains can be: easy. together. and smart. as well. That's why we are also active in the domains of (shared)mobility and energy. There is a reason the motto of our founder Henri de Jong is: "If it's not possible, it's starts getting fun"