Integration Engineer (Gent)
- Drawing integration project architectures (e.g. data flows, relational models)
- Connecting platforms by implementing their REST, SOAP, GraphQL,.. API’s.
- Configuration, setting up of integrations and testing on the Blendr.io platform
- Write custom scripts for data transformations
- Assist in setting up POC’s (proof of concepts)
- Guide customers when there are facing technical difficulties
What makes you a great candidate
- Good understanding of REST API’s, JSON, IP, HTTPS, etc.
- Proficient in SQL queries, a good understanding of relational data models
- Experience with marketing & sales software is a strong asset (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Some experience with using API’s of the above platforms is highly appreciated
- You are motivated, pro-active, you have eyes for details, IT is your passion
- Fluent in English because you will work in an international team and for customers across the globe
Je wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Creativiteit & Kennis
Wat we bieden
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Groups insurance
- Internet at home
- Company car
- Laptop, smartphone, and subscription
Blendr.io is a fast-growing technology start-up, with offices in Ghent, Belgium. Our ground-breaking platform is a data integration and cloud automation platform for other SaaS companies, with +500 connectors to CRM applications, marketing automation platforms, social media, mailing tools, advertising platforms, big data, machine learning.
We are looking for a dynamic Integration Engineer who wants to become the expert in integrations. You will master all types of API’s and authentication methods. You will help our commercial teams by building tailor-made integrations for our customers and you will work on a daily basis with the newest SaaS tools in the market.
Would you like to be part of the exciting growth of our company and work in a vibrant city? Our offices are located in iHub, in the center of Ghent, walking distance from the central Vrijdagmarkt.