Back-end PHP Programmer
The work will take place on our medical product suite (building new functionalities, change and extend existing functionality and troubleshooting). Innovation, Standardization, Quality, Reliability and Continuity are the concepts that we stand for. Are you smart, do you love challenges, do you have the ambition to grow and to work with us on unique products for the healthcare domain, than you are the person with who we want to work.
- Knowledge and programming experience in PHP 5 (OOP and MVC Frameworks), Relational databasesystems;
- Working and thinking on university level, information technology science or similar;
- Experience with XML, Subversion/Git, PHPUnit, Linux;
- PHP, ZendFramework, MySQL and/or Oracle Certifications is a plus;
- A good level of the Dutch and/or English language;
- Residence in The Netherlands.
Je wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Kennis & Mensen
Wat we bieden
- An innovative and nice work environment with flexible working hours
- Holiday pay and 25 free days
- Pension provisioning
- Good terms of employment (including travel allowance)
- Personal growth and development opportunities
- A competitive salary appropriate to the skills that you have
- Contract 1 year with possibility of permanent contract
- 40 hours per week, location Alkmaar
Code24 B.V. is an innovative software development company located in Alkmaar in the Netherlands. Driven by great passion and dedication, our efforts are devoted entirely to the development of IT applications that can be used in the healthcare sector. We specialise in providing smart, web-based solutions for care providers that are also easy to use.
Thanks to those solutions, they are able to rely upon a single, manageable and comprehensive overview of all of their patient's and client's medical details, even if that information originates from a variety of systems.