Extra Horizon Hasselt
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
As a Solution Architect you are an IT professional with a strong emphasis on applications, data and/or technology architectures and a thorough understanding of business LoB. As a Solution Architect you outline solutions across functional domains and then monitor their implementation. You report to our VP Engineering and will become part of several project teams for the different customers we have.
- You work in an Agile environment.
- For each functionality (Epic/Feature), you create the solution architecture that contains application components and integrations (services, API, events and files).
- With the Extra Horizon services as your toolbox you can draft excellent software architectures that deliver on the promise to our customers.
- You ensure to connect technology with measurable business value.
- You collaborate with the product team (dev and ops engineers) to ensure e2e alignment on the solution.
- You take ownership of non-functional requirements specifications.
- You communicate the solution and make sure stakeholders and management understand it (in detail).
- You collaborate with customers, project managers and product managers to deliver a solution.
- You challenge and validate/define the scope to ensure that business can take the right decisions for the organisation.
- You ensure that initiatives remain aligned with the initial business architecture to ensure the right result is obtained for the organisation.
- You support the business in business process digitisation (challenge, simplify etc.) by proposing innovative solutions.
- You have a masters degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have excellent communication skills (ability to communicate to all relevant stakeholders on their relevant level of information need) and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations.
- You are a quick learner and have the ability to rapidly grasp the IT application landscape and the business functions these applications fulfil.
- You are good at networking and influencing.
- You are result driven.
- You have very good knowledge of IT market trends and follow technology evolutions.
- You are familiar with converting and analysing complex functional and non-functional requirements and are able to make other complex technical information understandable.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You are a team player and you leverage the knowledge of your peers to ensure the best possible solution.
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang
Wat we bieden
- Work with the newest technologies and let your creative mind architect the next important technologies in the medical space.
- Work in close collaboration with multi-national internal and external stakeholders in an interdisciplinary environment: R&D, management, product/process design, customers, etc.
FibriCheck is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company in the digital health sector. Our mission? Preventing unnecessary strokes. How? Our smartphone and smartwatch applications make it easy for people to self monitor their heart rhythm and therefore to detect possible arrhythmias, like atrial fibrillation, in time. A 60-second check-up immediately learns our users if they need further follow up. Faster detection of arrhythmias will lead to faster and better treatment and will avoid people from suffering possibly severe complications like a stroke.
Our applications are more than just apps, they are full-fledged medical devices that are CE-marked and FDA-approved. FibriCheck is used today by over 300.000 people, is prescribed by over 1.500 physicians and has processed over 3 million PPG measurements. Today we are mainly focussing on Europe, but our plans to conquer the world are ambitious!