Domain Transfer Specialist
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
We’re on a mission to unlock all digital assets and make digital assets freely tradable and boundaryless. Starting with domain assets, expanding to more digital assets like in-game assets soon!
As Domain Transfer Specialist you will play a key role at Dan.com. We act as a gateway to performing risk assessments relating to customer identification and verification. Make sure there are no blockers in the transfer process and help our customers run their business effectively.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of customer service with a sense of empathy and passion. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by always thinking one step ahead when providing solutions. We guide and educate our users to grasp the value of the product and drive word of mouth. In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in Amsterdam. We push each other to be our absolute best and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
This role reports to the Compliance Officer and is located in beautiful Amsterdam.
What you’ll do
- Performing risk assessments relating to customer identification and verification;
- Enable accurate and fast service delivery of domain requests and transfers;
- You’re the voice of the company and interact in a friendly, professional, and personal way communicating with customers on the status quo.
- You act as the bridge between customers and the account management team.
- Be a power user of Dan.com and acquire a thorough understanding of our product and internal systems.
- Proactively ensure the stability of Dan’s major functions and systems in seamless collaboration with developers.
- Communicate with Product and cross-functional teams, analyzing the impact of transfer data, and making it easy to understand;
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role or with other relevant professionalism. SaaS, client/customer support or domaining experience is a huge plus;
- Be fluent in English. Any other European or Asian language would be a huge advantage;
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, find answers to customer issues, and articulate complex solutions in written communication;
- Warranted analytical skills;
- Advanced experience in MS Excel and working with large data sets;
- You take initiative and are not waiting for others to make things happen. You constantly advocate and challenge decisions. You keep track of your own time, manage and prioritize your daily work.
- Plus: Experience in working cross-functionally on a daily basis. Being the bridge that connects the users with the rest of internal teams (Brand, Product, etc);
- Plus: Able to bring dad-jokes to the table.
Wat we bieden
- Top-notch equipment
- Free lunch and healthy snacks, every day. Yup, you read that right!
- Friday after-work drinks at the office
- Company and team outings (from dinners and paintball to gaming and movie nights — and everything in between)
- A game room for our Fifa tournaments
- A team of (fast-)forward-thinking, talented and fun colleagues from all over the world!
We work fast, grow fast, and build fast. Life at Dan moves in fast-forward motion. We’re a team that focuses on making an impact — right from day one. We are go-getters, industry leaders, and dreamers. Risk takers. Roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We thrive on transparency, and we value solution-minded attitudes.
We are all driven by one ethos: GSD (Get Shit Done ;)). We love shaping things together and leveraging different perspectives because that makes our products better. Our people are empowered with freedom and opportunity; in return, we expect honesty, courage, and agility. We own our work, and sometimes we fail. And then we get back up and cross the finish line — together as a team. Sound refreshing? We think so, too.