Dynamics CE Solutions Architect
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Is it your goal to make your customer’s life easier by designing end-to-end solutions? Ready to solve complex problems? Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE implementation? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
We are looking for an experienced colleague in order to take on the following responsibilities:
• Working with the project teams to define functional requirements and document solution design;
• Configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics CE application;
• Assisting in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems with the help of custom
code, integrations, etc.;
• Generating user and technical documentation;
• Coaching team members;
• Keeping the helicopter view of a project in the architectural level;
• Closely working together with project managers, scrum masters and pre-sales.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises and you have the possibility to work from
home. You are welcome to work from the Inetum-Realdolmen office (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee,
Lummen or Mons) that suits you best.
You are customer oriented and this way of working is important to you;
• You have at least 7 years of experience as a functional analyst and thorough knowledge of Microsoft
• Tell us more about your knowledge of the Marketing, Sales and Field Service Module!
• You have experience with demo’s, trainings and workshops;
• The Agile way of working is as a second nature to you;
• You have the ability to establish priorities and work independently;
• Certifications within Dynamics are considered a plus, willing to go for one or multiple certificates is
• You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
• Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, with excellent time
management and organizational skills.
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed & Structuur & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid & Energie
Wat we bieden
The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible
hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our