You understand that in today’s world innovation comes completely through software. You also understand the IT world is changing from an infrastructure centric to an application centric approach. You help customers and their teams to strive towards a better performing and more efficient IT environment. You want to be part of the success of our ground-breaking and disruptive infrastructure and automation solutions.
From our end, we strongly believe in the “Any IT Service, any platform, single click” principle. We try to free up the time of our customers, so they can focus on what is really important to them. By empowering the business to do what they do best, rather than performing the same task over and over again.
- As a Sales Engineer you are a customer-focused technical sales engineer that provides pre-sales consulting, technical guidance, and hands-on implementation assistance for our customers.
- You will help our customers transform their businesses as a trusted advisor, leveraging your knowledge on virtualisation, private and hybrid cloud, enterprise applications architecture, deployment and life cycle management, database and big data, server virtualisation, containers, networking and security….
- You collaborate with Nubera Sales and Sales Engineers from our partners such as Nutanix, Rubrik and Mellanox to recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions.
- As a Sales Engineer, we perceive you as a technical know-it-all. Everything you come across looks or seems more or less familiar to you. You will be focusing on the design, implementation and go-live for the projects you manage. You also have a great feeling of responsibility towards your team members. You also know when it would be appropriate to involve or dispatch to one of the other team members.
- You analyze and answer each customer case or RFP with with “Deutsche Grundligkeit”, you implement our solutions with “Italian Temperament”, and you document everything with “Swiss Precision and Consistency”. To top it off, you remain calm in every situation like a true Scandinavian.
- Together with your colleagues, you are to be considered as an “infinite source of wisdom” in your field of expertise.
- 3+ years experience in a customer facing technical role
- You have strong technical proficiency with virtualisation technologies, datacenter consolidation, automation and orchestration technologies. We don’t pay too much attention which tribe you belong to, as long as you are eager to share your knowledge and adapt to the business demand.
- “Motivated, Creative & Inspiring” would be the first 3 words your best friend tells us when we ask him or her to describe you.
- In a perfect world, you have some kind of bachelor or master IT degree, but we won’t just stick to the formal paper work, real life experience is equally valuable and passion is key.
- Having a certification or accreditation in any virtualisation or automation track is considered an asset.
- You have to be fluent in Dutch & English, if you speak French that's a big plus.
- You live in Belgium.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal teams
- A structured thinker with strong presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency, prioritise and execute detailed action plans
- Knowing Nutanix, Rubrik and Mellanox offerings and their strengths and pitfalls is a very nice plus.
- Keeping up with the latest trends is a difficult task, but you handle this like a pro.
- Listening, questioning, double questioning aka "thinking out of the box with a focus towards solutions now and in the future", that’s what it’s all about.
- But most important of all, you are very eager to become the next Nuberian, to be added as a new node into our own “Nuberian Neural Network”.
In deze baan vind je:Invloed & Sociale contacten & Specialisme
Wat we bieden
- A permanent job, in a fun team, driving an agile company with a clear vision.
- A personal development path, in order to boost your own career.
- A business standard “compensation and benefits” package, including a car, various extralegal benefits such as hospitalization plan, pension plan and 32 days paid time off.
- Random happy “Fri-yays” and fun team events
We started Nubera because we believe IT organizations are missing out on business opportunities by spending too much time on manual and repetitive jobs. It’s our mission to enable them to become innovative, flexible and cost efficient through automation & orchestration. Ultimately our vision is to deliver any IT service on any platform with a single click.
At Nubera people come first. Everything we do is aimed at making your professional life easier, your work more efficient and your business more prosperous. Our team of skilled IT professionals is ready to help your organization realize the full potential of cloud native technologies and automation.