Salesforce Functional Lead
As a Salesforce Functional Lead, you will design application systems to streamline business processes and meet the needs of a business. In your roll, you will lead the configuration of the Salesforce solution by working closely with the other team members. It is your task to monitor the solutions’ user-friendliness, as well as client and end-user satisfaction. For this function, you are mainly working at our customer’s premises and you have the possibility to work from home, but come and join our team at Friday Office Days (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) if you want to.
• You are customer obsessed and you want to help our customers to become more customer centric;
• As executives, business stakeholders and technical teams are all interested in different things, you use your strength of presenting in a clear way to people with different backgrounds and objectives;
• You have at least 5 years of experience as a functional analyst and thorough knowledge of Salesforce, preferably certified in SFDC Sales Cloud, SFDC Service Cloud and/or SFDC Marketing Cloud;
• CPQ is within your expertise or you want to learn it;
• You are the go to person for both your team members as your customers thanks to your experience;
• You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
• Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, who loves to take initiatives and helps our projects to the next level.
In deze baan vind je:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Energie & Sociale contacten & Specialisme & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings… and much more!
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.