Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
We build and deliver data driven solutions in Java, Python or Scala using technologies like Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elastic and/or cloud-native components (GCP, AWS and Azure). As a leading Java engineer, your knowledge and experience will be a major contribution to our colleagues and customers. You will be designing, building, and maintaining scalable Java applications.
Even more important than your excellent Java skills is your helicopter view, you know what is happening within the team and project. Knowing what needs to be done without the client asking. You focus pro-actively on performance, security, stability and maintainability, for instance by organizing code-reviews with colleagues in your project team. With your communication, perseverance and persuasion you look at the long term for both you, Anchormen and the client.
As one of the leading Dutch companies in Data Consultancy, there are many things to be proud of when working for us. We are a technology-driven, engaging, and inspiring employer who values innovation, quality, reliability, and fun. We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and drive; we don’t believe in micro-management and give our people the freedom to perform at their best.
Wie we zoeken
- Willingness to be a beacon of knowledge to the rest of the team.
- Excellent English or Dutch communication skills
- Experience working with different stakeholders
- Architectural skills
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- You are based in the Netherlands.
- 3+ years of experience as a Java developer.
Not required but nice to have
- Experience with Linux ,Spring Boot, REST, SQL, Kubernetes, cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Data modeling
- DevOps experience
- Experience with front-end development
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- Competitive primary and secondary benefits
- Friendly and cooperative colleagues
- Being part of a fast-growing and innovative company
- Ability to work with state-of-the art tech
- Ability to work in a great experienced team of 15 java developers
- Training and conference budget for employees’ personal growth
As one of the leading Dutch companies in Data consultancy, we believe that data is the most important tool for advancement; not only as a business, but society as a whole. Therefore, we help large organizations with tackling Big Data and Data Science challenges by providing valuable knowledge and scalable solutions. Anchormen has an ambitious growth plan and is always looking for people that like to challenge the status quo.