Full stack developer
We are looking for a full stack software engineer who is motivated to combine the arts of front end implementation with back-end Java development. You, as full stack web developer, will build tools and applications that will leverage technologies across HTML, CSS, Angular, Java, Spring, SQL, RDF and SPARQL.
You will be primarily focusing on the front-end/UI but will also build, devise and maintain software applications on the back end. You will be working with our other team members but also in close contact with our customers, both in the private and public sectors.
- Create scalable, fault tolerant, resilient web applications
- Ensure that all developed applications are extensively tested and sufficiently documented
- Work closely with our team members but also with our customers to elaborate and define requirements, priorities and estimate timelines
- Quickly develop executable prototypes and iterate on ideas
- Tenaciously follow technology advancements relevant to our customers and propose integration and use
We would like you to have the following:
- Academic thinking and working level
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in HTML, CSS, DOM
- Strong UI with preferably Angular experience
- Be familiar with HTTP, REST technologies and JSON
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Excellent spoken and written command of English
It would make us smile if:
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and principles
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience working with Git/GitHub
- Good command of French and/or Dutch
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Energie
Wat we bieden
What we offer:
- Get involved with state-of-the-art technologies and innovative projects.
- Be part of a fast growing company.
- Take part in exciting and innovative projects.
- A competitive salary including benefits.
- Team building events under a shining sun.
Cognizone is a scale-up of several ICT engineers, experienced in different computer science disciplines, working with data and semantics for the last 18 years, providing industrial strength solutions.