As part of the software team, as the Back-End Developer will help us shake up the food industry. With your scalable skills, you will actively contribute to the growth of our business. How? By developing and implementing tools to maximize the rentability of our vending 2.0 machines. We also count on your skills and knowledge for the platform that integrates the end-users’ experience with the operational aspects of the vending business.
When we roll out fresh features for our machines, you are in charge for both the cloud back-end and the local backend. The business development team and you will be two peas in a pod, working together to define and translate the user requirements to technical implementation and execution.
In your fruit basket, we look for
- Juicy, expert level knowledge of Java Springboot, REST api-first development
- Linux (Debian or Ubuntu) knowledge and good command line knowledge to work via terminal is a must
- You are bananas all about gradle, git, bitbucket
- Curiosity for AI, big data and robotics is the cherry on the cake
- Fresh and agile mindset. We work with bi-weekly scrum meetings. You have a lean and pragmatic attitude
- Top team player who blossoms in small teams and cherishes direct feedback
In deze baan vind je:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
Let’s dangle that carrot: Alberts offers a full-time position. If this job is in line with your talent and interests, we need you to help us shake up the food industry. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Alberts is an innovative FoodTech startup based in Wijnegem (Antwerp), founded in August 2015 by 3 young entrepreneurs. Four years later, our team has grown to 8 highly-motivated employees. Our mission? Making personalized healthy food accessible and affordable through technology. That’s why we made the first automated and connected smoothie vending machine in the world. In the last year, we have placed the first 10 machines on the Belgian market and made smoothies available to thousands of people. Exciting things are in the pipeline for the future, also in the Software department. Which is why we are looking for a Back-End Software Developer to join our rockers team!