Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Medior Java Developer Intelligent Systems
Your job will consist of designing, implementing, and maintaining intelligent applications and systems based on our Match™ technology. You are committed, service-oriented, and have attention to detail. You will do both on-premise product
development and projects at clients in which our products are customised and integrated into their IT infrastructure.
- Interact with clients to translate business requirements to technical design specifications.
- Develop solutions based on specifications.
- Coordinate acceptance testing to assure the business requirements have been met.
- Collaborate with other team members for the production and delivery of project deliverables.
Wie we zoeken
- Bachelors degree in computer science (or related field).
- At least 3 years of experience with Java development.
- Experience building enterprise applications is a must.
- English is required (Dutch is a plus).
- Experience with technologies and tools: Web services, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, J2EE, JavaFX/Swing, version management, WebSphere, Apache/Tomcat, DBMS.
- Experience with mobile development is a plus.
- You are result-oriented with the ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities, an excellent team player, and have a blend of creative and analytical thinking.
- Solid knowledge of Java 7, 8 is a plus
- Solid knowledge of design principles to write clean code, TDD is a plus, CI is a plus
- xperience solving scalability and performance issues, Hazelcast is a plus
- Experience dealing with enterprise customers is a plus
- Good English (written and spoken), Dutch is a plus
- Being creative, a team player and goal oriented
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
Knowledge Values is an international player in the field of Advanced Knowledge Services™; solutions based on the insights of Business Improvement, Artificial Intelligence and Database Technology. Knowledge Values has offered their clients a complete solution to unlock, save, multiply and apply knowledge within the organization to improve the efficiency since 2003. This Advanced Business Improvement method contributes to the improvement of content, processes and technology, reducing operational costs and makes knowledge adjustable, improving the quality of the services rendered. By channeling Knowledge in an intelligent way, a considerable reduction in spending is realized while customer orientation and responsiveness of the organization increases. The well-designed AKS™ approach and innovative knowledge automation system Match™ leads to a swift implementation of change. Clients of Knowledge Values are among others ABN AMRO, Achmea, AEGON, Eigen Haard, KPN, Philips, Rabobank and Ziggo. Knowledge Values works together with partners as Atos, Cognizant, Sogeti and T-Systems.