Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Junior System administrator
The infrastructure consists of, among others, servers, workstations, network components, storage and backup components and the mutual cohesion and security of all components. You will also find satisfaction in the correct design of the server (s) and back office so that the end users can make effective use of this. We offer our customers a flexible total solution, which makes your work interesting and versatile. Moreover, this means we have a broad knowledge base and we pay a lot of attention to knowledge sharing, innovation and development. Preparing and conducting migrations also fall under your responsibilities. In short, you ensure that all systems can run day and night without problems.
Wie we zoeken
• The management and design of physical / virtual servers and IT infrastructure
• Helpdesk (support in case of malfunctions, changes and questions)
• Ensuring the continuity and availability of the systems and applications
• First and second line support for resolving incidents and structural problems
• Installation of hardware (workstations, servers, network equipment)
• Setting up, monitoring and maintenance of network environments
• Backup design, documentation control and file management
• Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365 management
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
• You have at least MBO level 4 (through education or experience) in the field of electronics or computer science.
• You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
• You have basic knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
• Knowledge of telephony systems has been taken along nicely.
• You have good manners with clients
• You master the Dutch and English language in speech and writing
ChainCode develops new logistics systems, processes, and software that connect senders and carriers more closely though smart web apps. This enables their clients to perform their logistics challenges more efficiently and contribute to a more sustainable society.
Working at the start up ChainCode offers many opportunities. At ChainCode you determine how far you will grow. You can specialize as a professional, but if we and you both see opportunities, we will also help you to grow into coordination or management positions.
Chaincode offers a lot to their hardworking colleagues. This includes a competitive salary, travel allowance and a subscription to the fitness center. Also, we serve breakfast and a warm lunch to all of our employees.
Next to good working conditions we offer access to our inspiration room where you can have a quick break from work. Will you be the new table tennis king of ChainCode? Or would you rather stay behind a screen? You could also show your gaming skills behind an XBOX, PlayStation or even a Nintendo64.
This sounds great, we can write all day long about the fantastic team behind Chaincode. But why don't you make an appointment with ChainCode? Then you will see it for yourself.