UX/UI Design Talent Program
Jungle Guilds Amsterdam
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Jungle Guilds is looking for the most ambitious UX/UI talent ready to boost their careers. Do you have between 2 to 4 years of experience and do you want to work at high profile brands (like Rituals, ABN AMRO, FedEx or Leaseplan), enroll in our talent program!
As a member of our Jungle Guilds talent community, we offer you a great job, four days per week, and one day per week the community will come together for training, coaching, and guest lectures. You will be mentored daily by one of our senior coaches so you will have guidance any workday of the week.
● You have a passion for UX (and we mean really passionate), you stay up to date with the latest UX trends and you are familiar with tools like Sketch and Figma.
● You love testing your ideas with the people for whom you design them, you believe the cornerstone to a design process is a strong research foundation.
● Because you know a good product can only be realized when the people are a team, and the process is clear. Therefore you stay up to date with all project frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
● You see yourself designing for the coolest brands, at their teams, and learning about the world of the people using their products or services before the project has even started.
● If anything sparks joy for you, it is finding a good balance between user needs, business requirements, and technological possibilities.
● You are not shy in asking questions and voice your opinion to brands and colleagues about the requirements for a user story, or a design that has been created.
● You crave feedback from our mentors, peers, and brands because you are always looking to improve the way you work.
● Trying out new techniques and improving your workflow is something you do naturally.
Our ideal candidate:
● Has a completed Bachelor/Master, preferably in a creative direction
● Has 2 - 4 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer
● Is able to communicate in Dutch and /or English, both spoken and written
● Is available for 40 hours per week
● Extra points if you have worked at an agency or if you have written code before. (Don’t worry, you won’t code, but it helps give you the edge when designing digital products)
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Energie
Wat we bieden
● An agency clubhouse as your home ground
● A year-long paid training and mentoring program to become one of the best!
● A market conform salary
● Great secondary conditions such as good pension and 26 holidays based on a 40-hours contract.
● Travel expenses
● A challenging position in an international, dynamic working environment @ brand side
● A look behind the scenes at appealing brands, from start-up to corporate.
● The chance to build a resume that will impress.
Jungle Guilds is the talent hiring partner that helps you and companies grow. We offer talents the ultimate opportunity to work for the coolest brands and learn from the best digital experts in the Netherlands. On the other hand, the brands have instant access to the best talents for sustainable growth, balanced in-house teams, and fresh innovation.