Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Wie we zoeken
We are not hiring!
- Unless you want to learn every day
- Unless you want to be part of an enthusiastic team
- Unless you want to work on a complicated innovative business to business product
Front End developer
• Ember.js framework experience
Pro’s for every developer
• Linux knowledge
• Postgress experience
• DevOp approach
• Continuously delivery experience
• Agile mindset
• A test driven mind set
• Refactoring is fun
• Eager to learn
Brains are more important than experience.
• Analytically strong
• Software must be beautiful
• User first
• Dutch speaker – willing to learn Dutch
• English speaker
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
What we offer
• An environment in which learning new skills is key
• A competitive salary
• An inspiring working environment
• Daily lunch at the lunchroom in our building
• A workplace in the Arnhem – Nijmegen region
• A workplace close to a large public transport hub
• Travel expenses (for public transport)
• Limited possibilities to work at home
• Visits to international conferences
Fabriquartz is the creator of Plonquo. Plonquo is an application which approaches planning problems in an innovative way. The product is used by a railway operator and has been battletested for several years.
Plonquo started as a system to visualize a one dimensional planning in which the user can plan and follow activities related to the planning of trains. During its lifetime Plonquo has evolved into a flexible application which is able to solve complicated planning problems.
And it manages to do that in a user friendly way.
Now, the mission is to attract businesses that struggle with smaller planning problems and have the potential to grow to a big business with bigger planning problems.
Our unique features are:
• A very short learning curve needed to adopt the planning application.
• Ability to view the planning from different angles.
o Use unlimited dimensions to split up the planning
• Plan with assets.
o Add assets to every planning element (activity)
o Follow the life of every single asset
• Follow the money – Add value data to every planning object
o See money going in and out
• See statistics about the key planning figures life in the real system
o Update the planning and the statistics are updated too.
o See available capacities, Asset usage, € and $