You write code that is reusable, readable, tested, and easily maintained. You set high standards. Duplicate code makes you cry. You don’t have a problem receiving feedback on your code and are looking forward to work in a team.
• Maintain and extend our web applications
• Using our REST API to communicate with the back end
• Review code of team members
• Participate in software design discussions
• Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality
• Minimum 3 years of experience in web development
• You have a lot of experience with HTML and CSS
• Experience with Vue.js
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with NPM or Yarn
• Experience with Webpack, Rollup, or other bundlers
• REST API's and OAuth experience
Bonus points (not required)
• UI / UX design
• Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
• Web History API
Je wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Creativiteit & Kennis
Wat we bieden
After each step, we'll inform you when you'll receive feedback and if you can proceed to the next step. We recommend to prepare for the technical interview. If you have any questions before the interview, we are happy to answer them.
1. First selection based on resume and cover letter.
2. First interview: Virtual interview to get to know each other
3. Second interview: Technical interview at our office with one of our senior team members. This includes technical questions, a piece of code you'll need to review, and a live code exercise.
4. Third interview with our COO or CEO.
5. Welcome on board 🤝🥂
Mobiel bestellen aan tafel. Meer omzet, minder kosten. Voor elke horecazaak, café, restaurant, brasserie, Snackbar, koffiebar en hotel. Dorst NV, de app voor mobiel bestellen aan je tafel.