Senior front-end engineer
You write code that is reusable, readable, tested, and easily maintained. You set high standards. Duplicate code makes you cry and you don’t have a problem receiving feedback on your code and are looking forward to work in a team.
- Separate our back end code from our front end by rebuilding our existing web applications as SPA
- Maintain and extend our web applications
- Work on a variety of projects: consumer facing applications, business facing applications, internal applications...
- Using our REST API to communicate with the back end
- Work closely with the design team to bring mockups into reality
- Review code of team members
- Participate in software design discussions
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality
You like to build web applications that have great user experience. You are a perfectionist and you are eager to learn the latest changes in the field and doesn’t hesitate to discover new things via your own projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in web development
- You have a lot of experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with NPM or Yarn
- Experience with Webpack, Rollup, or other bundlers
- REST API's and OAuth experience
Bonus points (not required):
- UI / UX design
- Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
Je wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Kennis & Leiderschap & Structuur
Wat we bieden
After each step, we'll inform you when you'll receive feedback and if you can proceed to the next step. We recommend to prepare for the technical interview. If you have any questions before the interview, we are happy to answer them.
- First selection based on resume and cover letter.
- Technical interview at our office with one of our senior team members. This includes technical questions, a piece of code you'll need to review, and a live code exercise.
- Optional: second technical interview.
- Interview with our COO or CEO.
- Welcome on board 🤝🥂
Our offer to you:
Bakeronline is an exponentially growing scale-up with a team-oriented culture and a hands-on mentality. Additionally, we put great importance on the mutual reinforcement of each employee and are enthusiastically providing after-work bounding. Each member of our team obtains freedom, the opportunity to develop new and existing personal skills, and the luxury to collaborate directly with the management team. This is your chance to join a team of professional, dynamic and ambitious experts that believe in the power of continuous learning, ownership and team spirit. Join our team tomorrow!