Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Software Engineer | Adobe Experience Manager
Are you an engineer specialized in Adobe Experience Manager? Do you have experience in setting up, monitoring and maintaining AEM infrastructure? We are looking for an in-house technical expert who effortlessly find his or her way in the in’s and out’s of AEM.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Set-up, execute and monitor all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing the user system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products and custom application solutions.
- Work together with the IT and Business Intelligence team and the digital team (in-house and external) in order to meet and optimize the end-customers needs.
- You will share your knowledge of AEM with other colleagues
Wie we zoeken
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in developing Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe products: Analytics, Target, Campaign, DTM, Data Workbench, as well as the wider Marketing Cloud.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including components, templates, workflows, dialogs, widgets, and bundles.
- Team player, problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues
- High degree of accuracy; logical thinker, strategic mind-set
- Customer-centric mindset & attitude
- Analytical mindset
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a fast-growing international company
- Very competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- World-class trainings and amazing teambuilding activities
- Welcoming and supportive teamculture
- Top-notch working tools and premium fleet
Adagio is a fast-growing international advisory and technology services company. We serve our top-tier clients in an unrivalled way, making them achieve best-in-class marketing and sales results.
Thanks to a keen focus and a vast team of talented professionals, Adagio has become the industry leader in marketing automation and multi-channel communication for the life sciences and hi-tech industries in just 6 years time.
We vehemently believe in the power of data as the fuel for a successful closed-loop multi-channel marketing program. By linking together solid technology (CRM, Marketing Automation) with expert strategies and flawless marketing program & asset deliveries, we always hit a homerun with every project we engage in.
Demonstrating nearly 50% growth rate year-over-year, Adagio is stacking up on certifications and partnerships with main technology vendors as well as complementary service providers to deliver beyond compare. Our ever-growing team of experts takes pride in the success we deliver for our clients and has always voted Adagio as the #1 place to live, learn, work, innovate and to be awesome.