Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Managing ICT infrastructures for both Agilos and its customers;
- Plan, deploy and support Azure Iaas Infrastructure according with customer or project requirements;
- Diagnose and resolve technical software issues;
- Interact with client (internal and external) through customer support request (ticketing system) and face to face in specific cases;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues, identify solutions and implementation/remediation method, or escalate to next level of support, as needed;
- Document troubleshooting, problem resolution steps and activity reports;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Wie we zoeken
- Bachelor's degree in IT
- Experience in Microsoft Azure IaaS architecture and/or SaaS;
- Knowledge about Azure AD and Office 365 management;
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows VM performance and monitoring;
- Experience in administration or development using BI tools (Qlikview, Qlik Sense or Nprinting) is a plus;
- Experience in multiple operating systems - Windows, LINUX is a plus;
- A first relevant customer service experience;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Creative problem-solving;
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
What makes Agilos the ideal place for you?
Agilos is a market leader in Business Intelligence/Data Analysis software and implementations in Belgium and Luxemburg. Agilos is a preferred Partner for industry leading software providers such as Qlik, TimeXtender, Alteryx and other. Agilos’ customers include public and private companies and large and medium sized companies in different sectors: Industry/Services/International Organizations. Agilos is widely recognized for its expertise and its rapid deployment of BI solutions.
What Agilos offers:
By joining Agilos, you will get a competitive salary with numerous benefits, relevant training, challenging missions and projects, and career perspectives. You will integrate a highly skilled team, into a work environment where human capital is important, and take part to an exciting and challenging job in a growing and innovative organization!
Agilos’ mission is to help businesses to become more competitive and agile through a smarter and better use of their data. We do this by providing a best-of-breed platform that enables companies to take better decisions.
Through our training, coaching and expertise, we help them realize a short time to value and maximize the ROI of their business intelligence journey.