Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
BI Consultant Agilos
- interacting with data key stakeholders to clearly define the requirements;
- develop the design for various reporting and dashboarding applications and solutions;
- being responsible for designing analytical BI applications for clients;
- taking an active role in the data modelling process and help optimize data models for BI implementations;
- outlining quality processes and creating solutions for data conversion and integration;
- assisting clients by providing them with advice on improving their existing data management and delivery solutions;
- working on ways to improve data accuracy and viability by streamlining the data quality and data flow processes used across the enterprise.
Wie we zoeken
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- You have a practical and pragmatic attitude and are able to communicate at different levels. Thanks to your analytical skills, you quickly find solutions. You can work independently, but at the same time also enjoy teamwork
- You feel at home in a strongly growing organization
- Good communication skills and commercial attitude
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of and experience with the products of dashboarding and visualization is a must, knowledge of Qlik is a plus
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French and English.
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
What makes Agilos the ideal place for you?
Agilos is a market leader in Business Intelligence/Data Analysis software and implementations in Belgium and Luxemburg. Agilos is a preferred Partner for industry leading software providers such as Qlik, TimeXtender, Alteryx and other. Agilos’ customers include public and private companies and large and medium sized companies in different sectors: Industry/Services/International Organizations. Agilos is widely recognized for its expertise and its rapid deployment of BI solutions.
What Agilos offers:
By joining Agilos, you will get a competitive salary with numerous benefits, relevant training, challenging missions and projects, and career perspectives. You will integrate a highly skilled team, into a work environment where human capital is important, and take part to an exciting and challenging job in a growing and innovative organization!
Agilos’ mission is to help businesses to become more competitive and agile through a smarter and better use of their data. We do this by providing a best-of-breed platform that enables companies to take better decisions.
Through our training, coaching and expertise, we help them realize a short time to value and maximize the ROI of their business intelligence journey.