Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
We’re looking for BI enthusiasts who want to be part of our young and dynamic team. The main goal of our team is to offer data in such a way that it supports the ambitious goal of realizing the modal shift. You’ll use various tools and technologies such as SQL and Tableau to discover and visualize data.
You’ll work together with your team members with whom you are responsible for performing data analysis and supporting business users with their dash boarding needs. The team you’ll work in is strongly inspired by the Spotify squad model; we work with autonomous and self-organizing teams. We live and breathe the agile mind-set, with a high focus on sustainable development to obtain our mission goals.
Your Activities Include
- Prepare Tableau data sources
- Identify and understand data from various sources
- Publish modular data sources
- As a BI, Tableau and data expert
- Provide guidance and challenge requestors in BI intake process
- Manage the BI backlog
- Work closely together with business to deliver qualitative and relevant results
- As a Tableau expert and reference user, provide Tableau support throughout business
- Be a data ambassador; share the passion for our data vision
- Participate and take the lead in the data community
- Provide visibility for the performed analyses and available visualisations
- Perform data quality profiling and report your findings to colleagues and relevant business users
- Organise BEAM workshops with business experts to map processes into Dimensional Models (Kimball)
Wie we zoeken
Profile And Skills
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- You have a ‘yes-we-can’ and ‘hands-on’-mentality
- You value open communication
- You have a critical mind and an excellent analytic and problem-solving ability
- You are eager to learnnew tools & technologies
- You have experience working with Tableau and are a passionate visualisation artist
- You don’t strive to be the best of the team, you strive to be the best for the team.
- You don’t mind having a drink with your colleagues from time to time
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
In addition to a stimulating atmosphere in a company that is in full transition, Lineas offers:
- Being part of a motivated team and department
- Extensive training and coaching
- Flexible workhours and possibility to work from home
- An attractive salary package
- Freedom for initiative
Lineas is one of the largest European private enterprises in the area of freight transport by train. Rail transport will become increasingly more important, as it is less detrimental to the environment than traditional road transport, as well as helping solve the congestion problem on European roads. Furthermore, it is often safer and more efficient.
We believe that it is our responsibility to spearhead the modal shift: we want to convince companies to move away from transporting goods by truck and to put those goods on the rails instead. We carry out that ambitious task with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and a great deal of passion and input for our customers. We want to grow and make a real difference on an international scale.
To achieve these goals, Lineas needs profound decision support. Our company needs a robust and reliable data environment, which you will build together with us.