Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Senior Business Logic Consultant
- Management and implementation of disruptive business improvements through our Advanced Knowledge Services™ paradigm.
- Change management during implementation of business improvements.
- Development of plans with stakeholders and delivering high quality project deliverables within time and budget.
- Design and implementation of suitable KPI’s as steering mechanism to achieve the desired business improvements.
- Developing customer relationship(s) on different levels.
Wie we zoeken
- Master’s degree in science education (for example, econometrics, knowledge engineering, business informatics, artificial intelligence) and/or (change) management consultancy.
- Experience with advising on complex issues and with management of process improvement projects within large corporations. Juniors are also invited to apply.
- A proven track record in delivering tangible business improvements as an external management consultant.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Persuasion in communication and presentation (in both Dutch and English).
- Living in the Netherlands.
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
Knowledge Values is an international player in the field of Advanced Knowledge Services™; solutions based on the insights of Business Improvement, Artificial Intelligence and Database Technology. Knowledge Values has offered their clients a complete solution to unlock, save, multiply and apply knowledge within the organization to improve the efficiency since 2003. This Advanced Business Improvement method contributes to the improvement of content, processes and technology, reducing operational costs and makes knowledge adjustable, improving the quality of the services rendered. By channeling Knowledge in an intelligent way, a considerable reduction in spending is realized while customer orientation and responsiveness of the organization increases. The well-designed AKS™ approach and innovative knowledge automation system Match™ leads to a swift implementation of change. Clients of Knowledge Values are among others ABN AMRO, Achmea, Getronics, ING, KPN, Rabobank, Ziggo and Vlietland Hospital. Knowledge Values works together with partners as Atos Origin, Cognizant, Ordina, Sogeti and T-Systems.